An Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic With Pediatric Urgent Care Capabilities Serving Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Did your child wake up this morning with a sore throat? Or were they up all night with aches and a low-grade fever? Springfield Urgent Care can help. We are a professional urgent care walk-in clinic with pediatric urgent care capabilities that bridges the gap between primary and emergency care for patients in Michigan who are suffering from non-emergency yet still urgent conditions. Springfield Urgent Care offers a wide variety of services, from occupational health and treatment of sports injuries to COVID-19 testing. Grosse Pointe Woods area residents and visitors can seek prompt treatment at our St. Clair Shores location.
Fast Diagnosis & Treatment for Common Illnesses & Injuries
Springfield Urgent Care offers a physician-led team of medical professionals who can diagnose and treat your ailment quickly and accurately. The many services we offer for children and adults at our urgent care walk-in clinic with pediatric urgent care capabilities include:
- Treatment for common illnesses such as colds and flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, ear infections, migraines, conjunctivitis (pink eye), and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Rapid on-site testing for COVID-19, strep throat, and influenza
- Preventative care such as physical examinations and flu shots
- Foreign body removal
- Diagnosis and treatment for sports injuries including lacerations, dislocations, strains/sprains, and minor bone fractures
We also offer occupational health services for employees, such as:
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Urine drug testing
- O.T. physical examinations
Stop By Our Urgent Care Clinic
If you need a walk-in clinic that offers prompt care for you and your family, Springfield Urgent Care can help. Our St. Clair Shores urgent care walk-in clinic with pediatric care capabilities serves Grosse Pointe Woods residents and visitors seven days a week with extended hours, and we don’t require appointments. If you or a family member has a non-emergent health concern, visit us today.